DE LUCY PRIMARY MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission statement is ……..
HIGH ACHIEVEMENT IN A CARING COMMUNITY
Aims of De Lucy School
- De Lucy School aims to prepare every child with a broad and balanced education that will benefit them throughout life.
- We aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning environment in which all children can achieve to the best of their ability.
- We believe everyone should be treated with respect and consideration and should be sensitive to the needs of others.
- We aim to create calm, caring environment in which all members feel happy, safe and welcomed.
- We aim to create strong links with parent/carers and become partners with them in their children’s learning.
- We aim to reflect the diverse multicultural nature of society through the learning environment, resources, events and displays.
- We believe that every child shall have equal access to the curriculum regardless of gender, ethnicity, faith and special needs.
- We aim to foster the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of each and every child.