In the case of school closure or children isolating due to either showing Covid-19 symptoms or being in contact with someone who has tested positive, remote learning is in place.
At De Lucy, we have established four different scenarios which would trigger remote learning:
- Scenario 1 – Individual child self-isolating due to showing symptoms/waiting for a test results/member of household showing symptoms/member of household tested positive/advised to self-isolate due to close contact with someone who has tested positive. Class teacher still in school teaching remaining pupils.
- Scenario 2- Due to medical advice, child is shielding. Medical evidence provided to school.
- Scenario 3 – A bubble pops! A bubble is self –isolating, along with class teacher for 14 days
- Scenario 4 – Full lockdown – school closed to onsite learning to all.
EYFS - Nursery and Reception
Our remote learning leader for EYFS is Mrs Richardson – Deputy Headteacher.
Our remote learning platform leader for EYFS is Mrs Jinks.
Our remote learning platform for Nursery and Reception is Tapestry.
- Relative Android App Tutorial
- Relative iOS App Tutorial PDF
- Tapestry initial parent letter 26 10 20
- Tapestry Parents Guide Browser Version
Year 1 - 6
In our Remote Learning policy Y1-6, for each scenario, the policy outlines the work which will be set and how much/often feedback will be given.
Our remote learning leader for Y1-6 is Mrs Shrimpton – Deputy Headteacher.
Our remote learning platform leader for Y1-6 is Ms Macauley – Computing Lead.
Our remote learning platform for Y1 -6 is Google Classroom.
We recommend that all children continue to read and continue with TTRS.