We encourage all our children to wear school uniform. To ensure that uniform is affordable for everyone, we offer the option of wearing jumpers/cardigans with the De Lucy logo, as well as plain red jumpers/cardigans. School shoes should be black or plain black trainers can be worn to double up for PE. These must have black soles and have no colour visible.
YourSchoolUniform.com is our chosen school uniform supplier providing a comprehensive selection of uniform. Available to order via internet and mail service.
Your child will not be provided with a reading book unless they have a book bag, this can be ordered from YourSchoolUniform or you can purchase a plain red book bag yourself from a supplier such as Amazon.
Please mark clearly, with your child’s name, all items of clothing.
Children in Year 1 - Year 6 will be expected to come to school wearing their PE kit on their PE day.
The winter uniform includes:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (logo optional)
- Plain black knee length skirt or trousers (not leggings or jog bottoms)
- Plain white shirt or polo shirt (red or white)
- Flat school shoes (black) or completely black trainers (with no colour, including soles)
- De Lucy red fleece (optional)
- Hair bands (and beads) red, white or black
- Plain red or black hijabs
The summer uniform includes:
- Plain black shorts (tailored - ie. not PE shorts)
- Red and white checked dresses
- Flat shoes (for reasons of safety no mules, flip-flops or open toed sandals)- Black
P.E. kit includes:
- Black P.E. shorts (should not be knee length)
- White short sleeved T-shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Black jogging bottoms or black leggings (not for indoor PE)
- Black sweatshirt/hoodie or black De Lucy PE hoody with school logo
- No branded tracksuits/t-shirts.
For reasons of health and safety, no jewellery other than small stud earrings should be worn in school.
For P.E. and swimming these will have to be removed. A child may wear a watch but we cannot accept responsibility for it or the loss of any items of jewellery.
Book bags can be ordered from https://www.yourschooluniform.com/schools/index/de-lucy-primary-1 or you can purchase a plain red book bag from a number of different providers such as Amazon. We may still have a few book bags in stock, please contact the school office. In order to keep costs down for parents we removed the need for it to be a 'De Lucy' book bag.
Page updated 3rd September 2023