We encourage all our children to wear school uniform.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and fleeces can be ordered through the school office.
Please mark clearly, with your child’s name, all items of clothing – including shoes, PE kit and plimsolls.
The winter uniform includes:
- Red school logo sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Plain black knee length skirt or trousers (not leggings or jog bottoms)
- Plain white shirt or polo shirt
- Flat school shoes (black) or plain black trainers (with no colour, including soles)
The summer uniform includes:
- Plain black shorts
- Red and white checked dresses
- Flat shoes (for reasons of safety no mules, flip-flops or open toed sandals)
In the interest of health and hygiene, a change of clothes must be brought in for all P.E. lessons.
P.E. kit includes:
- Black P.E. shorts (should not be knee length)
- White short sleeved T-shirt.
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Black tracksuits may be worn for the outdoor lessons during colder months.
For reasons of health and safety, no jewellery other than small stud earrings should be worn in school.
For P.E. and swimming these will have to be removed. A child may wear a watch but we cannot accept responsibility for it or the loss of any items of jewellery.
Book bags can be ordered through www.payyourschool.com and they will be delivered to your child's class.
KS1 and KS2 book bags can be ordered directly from Mapac.