Breakfast and Afterschool Club
We will have a new onsite Breakfast and After School provision launching on the 7th June 2021.
Provide a healthy breakfast club where children can enjoy breakfast before school with other children in a happy environment. The best way to help your child become healthy, smart and well behaved is by providing a healthy nutritional breakfast.
The children will be provided with breakfast in the morning and we provide well balanced and nutritious breakfast for the children with varieties to select from: Bread, cereals, rice, Fruit and vegetables Milk and dairy product
To use the breakfast club to support the school in attaining the National Healthy School Standard. To provide the infant children with an enabling play environment with an excellent fun-filled indoor and outdoor activities to support and extend children’s development and learning into reaching their next stage of development through the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
Our Breakfast Club opens from ( 7.30am -8.45am).
One of the most important things a child can do all day is to have breakfast. Research has proven that a healthy breakfast has a positive effect on the mental and energy levels of the body which is very important to all children especially those attending school. The hours of operation of the Breakfast and After School provision will be 7am to 9am and 3pm until 6pm every Monday to Friday
Breakfast School Club routine
- 7.30am – Club opens for Children and served healthy nutritional breakfast e.g Toast. pancakes, waffles, cereal e.t.c.
- 7.30am – 8.30am Children engage in games and activities to get them stimulated ready for learning e.g reading.
- 8.30am – 8.40am Tidy up before school drop off.
Breakfast Club: £6 per child/day
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Our Afterschool Club provide children a safe and stimulating environment after their day at School. We offer a wide range of activities through semi-structured planned activities, incorporating cookery, arts & crafts, needlework, board games, reading, imaginary play, construction, sports and much more.
During their time at the club children choose activities that suit them best. A snack and drink are provided each day (a weekly menu available at the club); however this is not intended to substitute for a main evening meal that the child may receive at home.
We promote independence, by encouraging the children to prepare their own snacks, and to clear away after themselves. Fresh drinking water and milk are available at all times. Individual dietary requirements and parental preferences are met wherever possible.
Opening times: 3.10 – 6.00pm (Mondays to Fridays).
After School Club routine
- 3.10pm – 3.30pm Children are collected from school into the Afterschool Club.
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm Children choose from a planned activity, games or free play.
- 4.00pm – 4.10pm Children sit for register time.
- 4.10pm – 4.30pm We all sit down for snack time.
- 4.30pm – 5.45pm More free play, fun games and activities.
- 5.45pm – 6.00pm Tidy up and play a group game before collection.
Afterschool Club: £11 per child/day
More information will be added shortly.