PE and Sports Premium
Our Vision for PE and Sports
For all pupils leaving De Lucy Primary School to be physically literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Objective of PE and Sports Premium
To achieve a self sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport at De Lucy Primary School.
We would expect indicators of such improvement to include:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
How PE and Sports Premium is used at De Lucy
PE and sports premium funding is used to assist this (via buying new kit, paying for training and supervision to matches and other associated costs).
Page updated 29th November 2021