In September 2021, we launched our new school values:
These six values were selected as they not only align with our three school rules, but they highlight key values we believe all pupils at De Lucy should develop to help them in the next stage of their education.
- Be friendly and thoughtful.
- Treat others how you wish to be treated.
- Tell the truth.
- Ask questions, be interested and never stop learning.
- Aim high and work hard to make it happen.
- Have a go and do your best, even if it's challenging.
Over the autumn term, we will be spending a fortnight introducing each value along with setting a task to be completed at home.
WC 6th & 13th September: Kindness
WC 20th & 27th September: Respect
WC 4th & 11th October: Honesty
WC 18th October: Revisit of first three values
WC 1st & 8th November: Curiosity
WC 15th & 22nd November: Aspiration
WC 29th November & 6th December: Resilience
Updated 5th September 2021